NSK 7008 Bearing
Ball Bearing Cartridges
Our cartridges are available in metallic or rubber. The bearing inserts have grade 10 balls and super-finished ball paths to support proper lube film and reduce noise.
Metallic Design Attributes：Mounts in straight bore housings.Comes complete with wide inner-ring bearing insert and three-piece “R” seal.
Conductive Rubber Design ：AttributesOffers straight, beveled or special profiled outer diameter.Comes complete with extended inner ring bearing insert.Very quiet and dampens vibration.
Applications：Heating and air-conditioning，Ventilating equipment，Conveyor systems，General industrial equipment
One-piece ball bearing cartridge unit for fitting into a bearing housing.
Eccentric locking collar for securing the bearing onto the shaft.
Fixed type for supporting radial and thrust loads and locating the .shaft axially to the housing.Contact seals on both sides of the bearing keep lubricant in and contaminants out.Rubber for reduced vibration and noise
- Timken RC2 7/16 Ball Bearing Cartridges
- 125 mm
- AMI UCC208 Ball Bearing Cartridges
- 0,8 mm
- 300 mm
- AMI UCC206 Ball Bearing Cartridges
- 47 mm
- 40,7 mm
- Timken LCR1 Ball Bearing Cartridges
- 3 mm
- Timken RC1 7/16 Ball Bearing Cartridges
- 330,2 mm
- 373,8 mm
- AMI UCC210 Ball Bearing Cartridges
- 7700 1/min / Limitin
- Timken RC1 15/16 Ball Bearing Cartridges
- 5800 r/min
- Timken RC1 11/16 Ball Bearing Cartridges
- 31,75 mm
- Link-Belt CEU335 Ball Bearing Cartridges
- 137000 kN